Part of ordering wine by the glass is the low risk of trial. In a perfect world, the waiter would bring the bottle to the table, pour me a taste, and if I like it, pour me a glass. I am happy to pay a premium for such an experience. And a premium is what restaurants charge by the glass.
WineRelease.com informs wine enthusiasts about upcoming North American wine release dates. We publish a free monthly email newsletter of upcoming wine release dates and frequenty do surveys on various wine related topcs.
Part of ordering wine by the glass is the low risk of trial. In a perfect world, the waiter would bring the bottle to the table, pour me a taste, and if I like it, pour me a glass. I am happy to pay a premium for such an experience. And a premium is what restaurants charge by the glass.
ReplyDelete